Welcome to our practice
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INTERCOM SYSTEM AT THE PRACTICE IS OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE RING THE PRACTICE OR KNOCK ON THE DOOR TO GAIN ENTRY.
Welcome to GP Practice Riverside, part of Dr Jude's Group Practice. We are a GP practice offering our patients high quality, safe and effective care from an appropriately resourced and skilled multi-disciplinary team. We accept new patient registrations from anybody living within our practice boundary.
Follow us on Twitter - @dr_judes
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS:
Click here to read a personal message from Dr Jude.
Do not leave home if you, or someone you live with, has any of the following Coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
If you have Coronavirus symptoms you should:
- Isolate: as soon as you experience Coronavirus symptoms, medical advice is clear: you must self-isolate for at least 7 days. Anyone else in your household must self-isolate for 14 days from when you started having symptoms
- Test: order a test immediately at nhs.uk/coronavirus or call 119 if you have no internet access
- Results: If your test is positive, you must complete the remainder of your 7-day self-isolation. Anyone in your household must also complete self-isolation for 14 days from when you started having symptoms. If your test is negative, you and other household members no longer need to self-isolate
- Share contacts: If you test positive for Coronavirus, the NHS test and trace service will send you a text or email alert or call you with instructions of how to share details of people with whom you have had close, recent contact and places you have visited. It is important that you respond as soon as possible so that appropriate advice can be given to those who need it. You will be told to do this online via a secure website or you will be called by a contract tracer.
Suspension of Online Appointments:
In response to the Coronavirus situation the Practice is temporarily suspending appointments offered through Patient Access/My GP Services. All appointments will need to be booked through our Reception Team to ensure we can triage appointments in line with government recommendations.
The NHS turns 72 on Sunday 5 July. Show your appreciation for NHS staff by taking part in the biggest ever ‘Clap for Carers’ at 5pm.Read More